Friday, April 4, 2014

Terra's Paws on Etsy


Welcome to Terra's Paws Blog. 

I plan to use this space to organize my thoughts, share ideas, and learn as well as teach.

Terra's Paws was named after my big white cat Terra. I live in a tiny apartment and don't have a dedicated area for crafting. He likes to get into my craft supplies and got inky paws all over my couch! Terra's Paws was born!

I use my obsessions from books and television as inspirations for my crafts. Recently I started metal stamping.



MAY THE ODDS BE ever IN YOUR FAVOR
This dog tag shaped keychain is popular! I enhanced it with an arrow shaped charm.

I still haven't seen Sherlock (yet!). I know! I am horrible.
I really like the book Sherlock Holmes and I have a small obsession with Disney's Great Mouse Detective.

I love keys, especially skeleton keys. I love this key shaped blank. I this is one of two key blanks I have.


I LOVE WHO! Doctor Who! I have many Doctor Who inspired keychains in my Etsy shop. Mostly they are of quotes that I like but I always love custom orders and suggestions


You can find all these key chains and more in my Etsy shop! Tell me what you think, ideas, and more!
www.etsy.com/shop/terraspaws

Until next time,
Rebecca from Terra's Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment